How To Reset Facebook Password: If you don’t remember your password, Facebook offers several ways to reset it. However, the options available will depend on your security preferences. Continue reading to learn how to reset your Facebook password and log back into your account. https://ccm.net/apps-sites/social-media-instant-messaging/557-how-to-reset-your-facebook-password/
How To Reset Facebook Password
To reset your password if you’re not logged into your Facebook account,
- Go to the home page and under the Password field, Tap Forgot your password? Tap on. Click on.
- Enter the email address or phone number associated with your Facebook account.
Note: Make sure you enter your full mobile number along with the country code. Remove extra zeros, any signs like +, and other special characters.
On the Reset Your Password page, there is also an option to reset your password if you don’t have access to both.
If you have access to an email address or phone number, you can receive a code to reset your Facebook password by selecting Send code by email or Send code by SMS and then clicking Continue.
The code will be sent via the selected method and a new window will appear to enter the security code. Enter it and click Continue.
Finally, choose a new password, click Continue, and follow the remaining instructions to save your changes.
What to do if we don’t have access to email address and phone number?
If you don’t have access to your Facebook email address or phone number, select You aren’t accessible on the Reset Your Password page and you will be automatically redirected to the Find Your Account page.
- Enter the phone number, email address, or username to find the account.
- You will see a list of accounts that match your profile.
- Select This is my account next to your account and
- follow the instructions to reset your password.
Note: You may have to tell your friends that you are recovering your Facebook account, so you can choose your trusted contacts to accept that this is indeed your profile.
How to reset Facebook password using Gmail?
If your Google email address is linked to your Facebook profile, you can access it immediately and skip the confirmation code process. Simply select the Use my Gmail account option on your password reset page and sign in.
Type your new password in the new tab and click Continue.
How to change Facebook password if you are logged in?
If you want to reset and change your Facebook password because you suspect it has been compromised and want to anticipate potential problems, you can do so through the Account Center. On Facebook, click your profile photo and select Settings & privacy > Settings.
- Select Account Center > Password & Security.
- Click Change Password and select the account whose password you want to update.
- Enter your current password and your new password, then select Change Password.
- If you can’t access Account Center, go to Settings & privacy > Settings > Security and sign in.
- Click Edit next to the Change Password tab and enter both your current and new password.
- Then select Save Changes.
So, this is How To Reset Facebook Password Using Email Address or Phone Number. Let us know if you like this post and also tell us about your favorite feature of Facebook in the comments section below. If you have any issues then feel free to ask in the comment box. Also, share the topics that you want us will share with you. We will try to help you. Thanks for reading.