Are you looking for the Best Earphones Under 500 with stylish looks and great sound quality? Then you come to the right place. In this article, we will tell you about the best earphones under Rs 500. So choose the right one and save your time and money.
Best Earphones Under 500
1. Realme Buds 2
Realme recently launched these earphones in India with better sound quality and better design. Realme Buds 2 gives you bass-reaching sound quality with good surround sound effects. If you are a bass lover then you will surely like these earphones and it is also a good option for mobile gaming.
- Best looking earphones in this price range, look very sporty and premium with good build quality.
- Lightweight and comfortable.
- TPU braided wire is durable and virtually tangle-free.
- Magnetic ear tips are also available, ideal for GYM and outdoor use.
- The sound quality is really good compared to the price, crisp and clean sound with good bass.
- The bass sound is very high and gives you crisp and deep effects, you will love it if you are a bass lover.
- Vocal and treble sound decent as well, but a bit overpowered because of the high bass, so if you want balanced audio, it’s better to look for another option.
- With good surround sound effects, it is the best choice for PUBG and other mobile games in this price range.
2. Infinity (JBL) Zip 100
Infinity Zip 100 is my second pick in the list of best earphones under 500 rupees. This brand owned by JBL offers very clear balanced sound quality and good-looking design. If you prefer balanced audio rather than bass-oriented artificial effects, it’s a good choice in this price range.
- On the design front, the earphones look very attractive and sporty with the dual color combination.
- Build quality is average, not the best, but good for the price.
- It comes with a flat design cable, which looks really cool, and it tangle free.
- The cable is a bit long, which is really nice but at the same time, it can be a tad too much for some users.
- There is a microphone and it is decent, so you can use these earphones for gaming as well.
- The 9mm dynamic driver produces great sound for the price. The best part is that the overall audio quality is very balanced.
- And as the bass is also balanced and not overly heavy, you will enjoy it even with acoustics.
- If you want heavy bass then these earphones may not impress you much.
- Looks are not very premium and build quality is also average.
- Not for bass lovers.
3. boAt BassHeads 182
The boAt BassHeads 182 is my third pick in the list of best earphones under Rs 500. Boult Audio is very popular for making bass-oriented earphones, as most Indian users prefer heavy bass in their earphones. So if you are one of them, then the boAt BassHeads 182 is a great option for you.
- It looks really classy and premium with the singleton color design.
- The build quality is also good, with the driver housing being made of metal, and the cable being braided, which provides a nice stunning look as well as sturdy durability.
- The 10mm aerospace-grade drivers deliver punchy bass you’ll love if you’re a bass-oriented user. Best for Bass Lovers!
- The best part is that the earphones are very loud but at the same time, it is very clear even at high volumes.
- But not all users like heavy bass, right? So if you are one of them, then this is not an ideal option for you. But not all users like heavy bass, right? So if you are one of them, then this is not an ideal option for you.
4. Xiaomi Redmi Hi-Resolution Audio
Recently Xiaomi introduced these earphones in the market as an upgraded version of Mi Basic 2018. The Redmi earphones feature a metal body, anti-earwax earplugs, a lightweight design, and hi-res audio. To be honest, this is not an upgraded version, the sound quality is almost the same, only the design and construction have been changed keeping in mind the comfort.
- It may not look very stylish, but the single-tone color and metallic finish give you a premium feel.
- The build quality is also good with the aluminum housing.
- very light
- It is very comfortable due to its lightweight design and unique medium module size.
- Anti-earwax mesh in-ear tips.
- Good quality microphone.
- The bass doesn’t sound overly powerful, so the other audio nodes (vocals and treble) are very clear here.
- Not ideal for bass lovers.
5. boAt Bassheads 103
Well known for making the boAt Bassheads 103 Bass Heads earphones, is another bass-oriented earphone that emphasizes bass more than anything else.
- Look very stylish and unique
- Build quality is also good
- The unique close ear module covers the entire ear canal, providing optimum comfort and maximum passive noise isolation. Yes, noise cancellation is quite good.
- very lightweight
- As the name suggests, these earphones deliver really good bass sound with perfectly balanced audio.
- The bass doesn’t sound too overpowering, so the other audio nodes (vocals and treble) are very clear to hear.
- The bass sound isn’t overwhelming, and that’s why the vocals and treble aren’t overpowering either. So, overall you get a better listening experience with a good bass effect.
- The design is not convenient for everyone.
So, friends, these were the Best Earphones Under 500. If you have different rankings/suggestions then do COMMENT below! Also, let me know if you agree with my rankings!